Joker Domain Transfer
For non .uk domains
Just follow the instructions below to move your domain to Web Pro IT.
Start at www.joker.com
- Select “Service Zone” from the menu on the left
- If you know your username and password, enter them and press the “Go” button. The username will be an email address. If you have lost your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and it will be sent to your email address.
- If you have a non .uk domain, you will need to unlock it. Locks are attached to your domain as protection against domain grabbers. Unlocking can be performed in the service zone.
- After unlocking your domain name, you will need to get an “EPP” or “Auth Code”. This can be requested from the service zone.
- OpenSRS/TuCows (our domain registrar) will then email you with further instructions on using your Auth Code to transfer your domain to 123-reg, so please ensure you check your mail regularly
REMINDER: please cancel your Joker.com hosting if you are no longer going to use it, otherwise Joker will continue to bill you for hosting services.